Friday, February 20, 2015

UK passing laws to silence anyone who criticizes Sharia Law

Now in the UK they are passing laws to silence anyone who criticizes Sharia Law, is this what we want in the US, I think not: Anyone who criticises Sharia law or gay marriage could be branded an “extremist” under new powers planned to combat terrorism... plans last month for so-called Extremism Disruption Orders, which would allow judges to ban people deemed extremists from broadcasting, protesting or even posting messages on Facebook or Twitter without permission: some comments from this story on Jihadwatch.org: Almach says November 1, 2014 Hi everyone,
I knew this was one day coming up.
I was living in the UK up to mid-August when I then relocated abroad. A week or so before I left, I saw an ad on a London bus, to be more precise the n. 3 from Oxford Circus to Crystal Palace where it said that if you were caught criticising someone´s religion, you could be faced with persecution and even lose your home. I was in utter shock, that´s how repressive the UK has now become regarding their moral relativism and political correctness. I felt menaced and that this ad reaffirmed my decision to leave the country, I understood that in the UK I could not be so outspoken about islam. British people are already quite repressed, they don´t normally show their feelings and now, regarding the muslim invasion issue, that problem has become more apparent: everyone is VERY afraid to say what they feel or think. One of my acquaintances over there is an educator and a social worker, some 10 days before I left we met and as we were discussing about the muslim sex abuse issue spread throughout the country, she confided in me as someone who could no longer hold her disgust, telling me that the issue was much worse than anyone could suspect and that in one of the communities where she used to work, they had to deal with this issue on a regular basis. I said to her that the muslim problem in the UK and Europe was a time bomb and she agreed. About a fortnight later, when I had already left the country, the Roterham case hit the news. Unfortunately, I have a feeling they will very disgracefully go ahead with the implementation of that law, so that might be either the beginning of the end or the start of a civil war... 

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/10/new-uk-law-would-ban-critics-of-sharia-from-broadcasting-protesting-or-even-posting-messages-on-facebook

Rotherham: Girls sexually exploited as PC officials looked away

A bombshell report reveals that Pakistani-heritage gangs subjected 1,400 children to appalling sexual abuse in Rotherham, England, while the government and police turned a blind eye amid worries that defining and confronting the problem would fuel charges of bigotry.


http://www.islamist-watch.org/blog/2014/10/iw-news-brief-rotherham-rape-horror-sharia-police

No comments:

Post a Comment