Saturday, March 21, 2015

Obama wants to help foreigners who sneak into America, what about ME an American?


Aug 27, 2016 UPDATE, I found out now in 2016 in Texas if you declare income of $12K or more you can get Obamacare but, I don't know what the regulations for 2017 will be yet and I hope to return to Texas for Back Surgery and Hernia Surgery soon. Update: Blue Cross is raising thier rates 59% in Texas and most other major insurance companies are dropping out of Obamacare nationwide, I'll find out in November what the new prices are. I may have to wait 3 years until I turn 65 to get on Medicare if Obamacare costs keep exponentially rising, I must have some kind of insurance if I return.

Post from March 2016: I just turned 60 and have been unable to find a decent job since being laid off in 2002, I did eBay for 3 years, worked temp jobs and freelance jobs and now those dried up 3 years ago. I injured my back 2 years ago and was NOT even allowed to APPLY for disability because the Social Security Administration said I have not worked enough in the last 3 years even though I paid into SS for over 33 years.

So, I moved to Thailand because I can live here cheap to conserve whats left of my savings, I rent a small condo and walk everywhere with no car expense and live on $700 a month including bills rent and food. I don't know what I'm going to do if I have any more major medical problems, and it would still cost me over $20-30K to move back to USA and get back surgery if I can even get in to see a doctor and surgeon on Obamacare (if the subsidies are not revoked soon in Texas my home state). I might go to India for surgery, it would cost me $35-50K here in Thailand, but I don't think I will ever be able to work full time again and earn a living in this economy.

The above comment is my response to 'Americans tell Yahoo: Economy still lousy' link to story and video here; http://finance.yahoo.com/news/is-the-economy-getting-better--185638699.html

No comments:

Post a Comment